[SOLD] New 750 electric choke carburetor for sale!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,

Have a "New" Summit Racing 750 cfm Carburetor up for sale.

Here is the deal, I bought it not quite a year ago....I left it in the box on a shelf for awhile, Then finally installed it on my duster (which was and STILL is under restoration). The carb has had MAYBE 3 hours of run time on it ...if that (car has not been on the road....so mostly idle hours and moving it around the driveway etc...etc...).

It has electric choke, vacuum secondaries, dual feed fuel inlet (includes the dual feed fuel line), dual sight glass'es for the floats.

The carburetor is all polished and dresses an engine up very nicely. Has very quick throttle response , electric choke works great.

It is still basically new and has all that came with it when I bought it, I will be including the original box,original paper work, still on warranty,air cleaner stud,air cleaner gasket,intake spacer/gasket,dual feed fuel line,barbed 3/8" fitting for fuel line,vacuum fittings,electric choke wiring,throttle linkage stud. I believe I even have the carburetor tuning DVD...etc...etc... (most of which is still new in plastic packaging because I used what was already on my car wiring wise/fittings wise.

The carb works great but I have decided to go a different direction for my engine combo.

I paid around $290.00 for the carb,plus tax,plus shipping. Total would have been close to $330.00.

I am only asking $250.00 INCLUDING shipping in the lower 48.

wont last long.

Paypal preferred.

PM with interest, Thanks

P.S. Pictures included are not of actual carb but they are the same thing I am offering for sale and still looks like new.

Attachments

• DSCF0008-1.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 168
  • pic1.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 161
Went ahead and took pictures of the actual carb I have for sale so that everyone can see it still looks like new. Pm me if interested, thanks

null_zps07ba7942.jpg

null_zps50f4de05.jpg

null_zpsbd7923bc.jpg

null_zps75af272b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back