New A Body Guy...

-

67DART340

Reaction score
This is a great web forum... I've asked for some help with my 67 yellow Dart post car with a 340 4 speed that I just bought... And I got a lot of info and help... Thanks...

Well, about me... I'm a Mopar guy from back in the day, when I would get high performance parts from the junk yard... Yeah, I hot rodded a 318 poly wide block semi hemi head with my first 63 Plymouth Fury... You remember
P-l-y-m-o-u-t-h, right?... I put on a junk yard cast iron 4 barrel manifold and ground open the secondaries to take a buick 401 Carter AVS carb... Milled the heads 60 thou... Do you remember when you nailed the gas pedal to the floor and a hood shaking "baawwaahh" came out of the carb when the AVS opened... Ramsonic they called it back then... Those Chrysler kids knew what they were doing with those long slide rules.... Back then the cop cars were all Dodge or Plymouth 440s.... Anyway, I'm basically a Mopar big block, 727, B body guy, but you can teach an old dog new tricks, and I'm willing to learn... I have a 63 Chrysler Newport 4 door cruiser, 71 Road Runner, 72 Road Runner, 86 Vette, 98 Intruder 1400... My Mopar heroes: Big Daddy Don Garlits, Richard The King Petty, Dick Landy, Joe Girdleman, and Jerry Stein, to name a few...

Thanks.... Charlie....

-
Back