New A Body owner

-

valiantpat

Reaction score
Always wanted a cool American car from 60's and last kid about to finish college. Got hooked on TV car-build shows and became friends with a Mopar fanatic about the same time. Started watching Craigslist with no budget and bought a 68 Valiant for a grand after selling off stuff sitting around. Am excited to learn about Mopars and build it with my seven grandsons. Need to finish it before the oldest goes to prom. He is 9 years old. I also love how a car like this is a blank palate to start. Will post pics when my new iPhone gets here with good camera. Thanks for all the experience and expertise you all post.

Welcome to the best and greates site going
Full of great tech's ready to give out there experience and projects for us to enjoy and learn from Nizze 68 Dart

Thank you all for kind welcome. My 68 2 dr post Valiant is rough and I am probably in over my head. Floor boards are solid, minimal rust in trunk and panels are relatively straight. Am getting 15x7 in police wheels sand blasted and will probably put BFG's on it so it will roll. Will begin searching next step. No motor or tranny in it though it came with 318 and 727. Came with seats out of car. No other interior. Can push fingers thru dash padding. It's gonna be fun.

-
Back