New A body Quarter Pannels

-

DusTed74

Reaction score
I see that Auto Metal Direct and others are carrying a full A body rear quarter pannel now. Has anyone seen or used these yet?
How good/bad are they?
Thanks...............Ted

They're actually not available yet. I talked to AMD a couple of weeks ago and they were test fitting and having to make a couple of revisions. Best guess is probably October for availability.

As far as quality, I bought one of their tail panels for my Demon, and it is perfect! As good as, or better than original.

I just finished installing a pair of their full quarters on a Roadrunner and they were soooooo much better in fit and quality then the lower panels we are all used to using. When they are available I wouldn't hesitate to buy them!

I hope they are not like those junk quality skins that yearone and goodmark sells. those thing need alot of work before they are worthy of going on a car

Goodmark = Goodluck, Were doing a 71 Cuda at my friends shop. The 1/4s fit like poop, trunk floor is 1" to short. Lots of patch work is going top be needed. The car is rough.

We also have a 74 Cuda in the shop with a new set of Goodmark fenders. Havent bolted them up yet but when we do I'll let you know how they fit.

Boy looks a lot better than the skin I have to put on my car..... wish they had that when I ordered this pile of crap......

-
Back