northeastmopar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Hello Folks,
Changed my course on my 72 Demon. I have for sale as a package a brand new (STOCK) a/c condenser. This condenser has the exact fit brackets to just bolt to your radiator support. I also have included a brand new hard line that goes from the firewall to the dryer. This line is a tubing that travels along the top of the inner fender and hooks to one side of the drier. I also have a brand new drier which will go with this package. Also included is the hard line that goes from the drivers side condenser through the radiator support and by the battery to return to the compressor. This is also brand new and will need the rubber hose crimped to the hard line at a hydraulic shop. Now I also have an entire set of the hose end fittings which are all brand new to hook up the various hoses in a stock a/c system. Just choose the fitting you need and have the hose crimped at a hydraulic shop. I am also including brand new hose sections fill in the blanks. I decided to do all stainless steel hoses and chrome, so this is perfect for somebody who is doing a stock restoration. I also have reduced the price of this down to a firm $350.00 for everything plus the shipping costs. I do have pictures if you want me to send them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back