New A100 seats???????????

-

Reaction score
Any one ever find new A100 van-super stock seats any were? Seems to me some one was making new ones. A little scared what they would get for them. But boy would I like a set for my dart!

Any one ever find new A100 van-super stock seats any were? Seems to me some one was making new ones. A little scared what they would get for them. But boy would I like a set for my dart!

yea me too! price would probably be typical mopar tho.
bob

Yea,
Thanks. I had searched and found that this morning. Little scary. No prices listed, probably means you need to refinance your house!

I sent them an email, so we will see!

I did see those gold ones on Ebay. If they were black they would look great in my car!

Thanks. I had searched and found that this morning. Little scary. No prices listed, probably means you need to refinance your house!

if ya have to ask they are too much..lmao..

I did see those gold ones on Ebay. If they were black they would look great in my car!

the black ones are $200. need to be recovered but thats not a big deal.

Well I herd back on the new seats. Any one care to guess??????? LOL

Would you believe $875 each!!!

I think I will sick to my original plan and just try a set of the Procar low back seats.

for $875 each they can shove those seats up their ***, and rotate 'em... mopar crazy..LOL.....should be named....crazy stupid prices instead...

Someone has some seat that are doable, but I can't remember the companies name. I had found a mention of them on vintage-vans, but can't find the link now. They were inexpensive.

I have a set of nice vintage A100 seats if anyone of you are interested. They are in good shape and can install without being recovered. Only one seat has some slight cracking to the material running along the inner side where it does not affect where you would be sitting.. $250... I also have a nice set of Gary Ball light weight seat tracks for a B Body $275.. PM me here or call me..

Craigslist

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/pts/3027026235.html

Someone has some seat that are doable, but I can't remember the companies name. I had found a mention of them on vintage-vans, but can't find the link now. They were inexpensive.

yea he gets stupid money for those... and if its the same guy we deal with the foam is to thick... it raises you about 1" which on SS brackets puts your head (with helmet) against the roof skin...

Hay,
You getting any closer to getting that 65 on the road? I can not weight to see it when it is done!!!!!

yea he gets stupid money for those... and if its the same guy we deal with the foam is to thick... it raises you about 1" which on SS brackets puts your head (with helmet) against the roof skin...

Well I herd back on the new seats. Any one care to guess??????? LOL

Would you believe $875 each!!!

I think I will sick to my original plan and just try a set of the Procar low back seats.

You could buy an entire van for the cost of one of those seats. lol

Hay,
You getting any closer to getting that 65 on the road? I can not weight to see it when it is done!!!!!

at the moment im trying to get a shop up... 60x60... but im hitting road blocks on the money end... hope by my birth day (Sept) to have a working shop...

You could buy an entire van for the cost of one of those seats. lol

thats what i did... LOL and got a straight axle out of it and an 8.75...

The project is moving right along real well. I'm finishing up some structural integrity strength additions to the front-end so there won't be any issues with twisting the frame prior the firewall under WOT loads. Once that's completed, that will pretty much finish all the metal work. Then, on to body work, re-priming, blocking and color.... Keep tuned in....!!!!

http://s871.photobucket.com/albums/...=slideshow&track=share_email_album_view_click

Hay,

LOL now wouldnt that be funny. get em installed and then try to go racing...ur helmet is all mashed up in the roof skin...muah haha ha ahaaa...

-
Back