-
Status
Not open for further replies.

migsBIG

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Have a brand new, never used, adjustable , heavy duty pinion snubber for 8.75 chrysler rearends.

These cost over $93 new, will sell for $75 and shipping is included in the price. paypal, us po mo ok.

100_7447.jpg

Left you a message on the cc.com site, but will repost here as I havent heard back from ya....

Interested! Do you know what the adjustment range is?

I have my back end lifted some with add a leafs and the stock snubber is WAAAAY too short....if this is tall enough I will take it off your hands!

shadango: yeah, don't know what was cc.com is, and nothing was sent on my message board.

Sure I can sell it to you. It has a measurment of 6 1/22 inches from flat bast to the top of the snubber.

mopar373: I happen to have the another pinion snubber that is used, but from the same company. I was going to use it, but would be willing to sell it for the same offer as the one above. let me know. here is a picture of it.

100_7520.jpg

shadango: yeah, don't know what was cc.com is, and nothing was sent on my message board.

Sure I can sell it to you. It has a measurment of 6 1/22 inches from flat bast to the top of the snubber.

Hey there....thanks.

Was talking about your ad on cuda-challenger.com
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=78947.0

Do you know if it is maxed out right now or if still has some left? Could you loosen the nut and extend it out and remeasure? Just need to know the max setting to be sure I am covered with my setup.

If it does, consider this sold. :)

ispun it out to 6 1/2 inches, so that's all i can say about how high it is from the base.

ispun it out to 6 1/2 inches, so that's all i can say about how high it is from the base.

Actually, just crawled under the car and it looks like that will be plenty --I believe it is supposed to be set between 1/2" and 1" away from the floor... Distance between my current snubber plate and the floor is 6.5" . :)

So I will take it!

PM me your email address for paypal and it will be on its way...Thanks!
:blob:

sale pending with shadango on the new snubber

waiting for a reply from mopar373 for the used snubber

71_340 has showed interest in new snubber, and is waiting for others to decide.

yeah, I can't use it. It interfers with the lowered springs that are going on the car. THis is a drag race part, so I can't use it. just trying to recoupe some of my cost on the rear. It's still got rear swaybar on it still (not sure how it hooks up) dr diff axles, 3:23 suregrip and waiting for a nice 10in rear brake assembly to come availble. if your up til midnite tonite, buzz me, I'll be working on the cuda.

Just sent you the moo-lah migsBIG.....thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back