New Again

-

ACO

Reaction score
I'm new again. A long time ago I was a member. I do have a 73 Cuda and a 73 Dart Sport with a quite a few parts. I'll be liquidating in about 4 months let me know if you all need anything. I'm not going to sell stuff at crazy prices. Just what's fair. I do want another A-body and I am partial to the Dusters, Demons and Dart Sports. I have a friend who finally came over to the Mopar side and I will probably be looking for some items for him. My past obsession was with the 68-69 roadrunners and satellites. Everyone is welcomed to ask me questions. I'm no Tony D'Agostino or Mark Worman but have some knowledge. Sometimes it takes a day or 2 for reply I have to learn this thing all over again. O yeah, I live in Florida. Right now, is cruising weather. I had the Cuda out on New year's, the kids insisted. I wasn't complaining. We had a blast. I feel like a rock star with the cheering, hollering and all the thumbs. Summertime is miserably hot. No A/C with black interior. Looks like this summer I will finally do some work on the cars. Can't drive them without melting. I took the Cuda to Celebration 1 year. I didn't compete but did get in the show. Loved that time. I was working with Gulf Coast Motorworks for a short time, you can look them up on the internet in Bonita Springs, FL. Mike the Service manager is an Awesome guy. He really knows his stuff on body and paint and very knowledgeable on DeLorean's. I can post pictures at a later date.

Welcome back!!!!

Yep gets hot here in Tx. too but I tell people I want the windows own, no radio, no AC and I want to hear that engine!! OK so the heat is bypassed too! Heat cores cost $ ya know!!!

Dart photos another time. It's parked too far away.

Resized_20240109_133318_1704833988920.jpeg

Resized_20240109_142640_1704833987909.jpeg

-
Back