New AMD 67-69 Barracuda Quarter Panels

-

68 Fish Fan

Reaction score
Just read about AMD's new full quarter panels for 67-69 Barracudas. Does anyone have any experience with these? How is the quality? Any issues with fitment?

Im pretty sure they were just released and its likely no one has installed a set yet. Most of there stuff is real nice though.

I got one for my 68 Fastback , The bodyman said it looks like a real nice piece with good lines ,
But it's not installed yet .

Donnie! I'm kind of wondering when we are going to see that 'cuda with the wheels on the ground, well at least the back wheels?

I just got a pair of them at Carlisle this year. They won't be installed this year, but they look very nice.

I saw them on display at Carlisle they looked really nice.

Attachments

• 100_2518.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 306
Yep. When money allows i'll need both sides for my 68...NOW THEY NEED TRUNK EXTENSIONS AND DOOR JAM PILLARS...

I just bought a full one for the drivers side and lower for the passanger they should be installed in the next week or two I'll let you know how they fit

Donnie! I'm kind of wondering when we are going to see that 'cuda with the wheels on the ground, well at least the back wheels?

LOL
I'm wondering that myself.... Dam thing's been in Body shop hell over a year.... The Bodyman has a high $$$$ Shelby Mustang he's finishing up and mine is next...
Make's me wish I would have left it alone or gone to Macco..
But the wait has allowed me to save some cash to buy some really cool stuff for it A Hot Rod City aluminum gas tank with an in-tank aeromotive A1000 fuel pump, dash all redone , AMD 1/4 panel , AAR glass hood & Hemi scoop , 505 cube stroker kit , Smith aluminum radiator with dual Spal fans , Narrowed Dana, Wilwood disk brakes, all new interior .... on and on and on.... and on..... LOL

Sorry about the ramblings..... back to the AMD sheet-metal guys...

Donnie

I just bought a full one for the drivers side and lower for the passanger they should be installed in the next week or two I'll let you know how they fit

Yeah, I'd be interested in hearing out they fit. From what most everyone is saying, they sound like they're really good quality.

Thanks

I've been watching it - awesome job so far - dash looks great! A Year I would be loosing my mind.....!

LOL
I'm wondering that myself.... Dam thing's been in Body shop hell over a year.... The Bodyman has a high $$$$ Shelby Mustang he's finishing up and mine is next...
Make's me wish I would have left it alone or gone to Macco..
But the wait has allowed me to save some cash to buy some really cool stuff for it A Hot Rod City aluminum gas tank with an in-tank aeromotive A1000 fuel pump, dash all redone , AMD 1/4 panel , AAR glass hood & Hemi scoop , 505 cube stroker kit , Smith aluminum radiator with dual Spal fans , Narrowed Dana, Wilwood disk brakes, all new interior .... on and on and on.... and on..... LOL

Sorry about the ramblings..... back to the AMD sheet-metal guys...

Donnie

-
Back