New and need help!

-

marleydog

Reaction score
Hi, I joined up because I'm building a "47 Stude pickup with '68 Dart running gear and I'm having trouble fitting the exhaust headers. I grafted the "K" member, steering and front suspension from the Dart into the frame of the Stude truck. The Dart had no power steering and I wanted it to so I installed the power steering box and pump. Now I'm trying to find the right header on the drivers side that will fit around the power steering box. I'll post this on a tech forum also, but any help is welcome. By the way, it's a 318 engine.

Well you came to the right place :grin:
Welcome and I am sure one of many tech's we have will chime in and give you the info you need.
Definitely post this in tech forum.
Love the Studeabaker Trucks " how ever you spell it "

I hope you enjoy this great site and get us updated on your cool build :study:

Hi, I joined up because I'm building a "47 Stude pickup with '68 Dart running gear and I'm having trouble fitting the exhaust headers. I grafted the "K" member, steering and front suspension from the Dart into the frame of the Stude truck. The Dart had no power steering and I wanted it to so I installed the power steering box and pump. Now I'm trying to find the right header on the drivers side that will fit around the power steering box. I'll post this on a tech forum also, but any help is welcome. By the way, it's a 318 engine.
Welcome !!! Curious to see that front end on your truck

-
Back