New bellhousing for NASCAR DODGE R5

-

Leon441

Reaction score
Been working on this for a while. Needing a better solution than adapter plate to run my transmission behind my Mopar R5 block. I run a BOBSPROFAB adapter currently. Then a JW ultrabell for mopar SB and a powerglide case. I hate the stock GM case. Most all the internals are aftermarket including the 904 clutches.

I have designed a bellhousing that certifies SFI 30.1 and bolts to R5 block. Currently it bolts to a REID aftermarket case for powerglide. This gets rid of the last Chevy part LOL. The design allows for easy alterations such as ATI Superglide cases. The company says a simple change to rear plate and basically any transmission with the bell cut off will work.

The beauty is we have a flexplate designed also. Two in fact. One for the 8 bolt cranks and one for the 6 bolt ford pattern crank. Both use a stock Mopar 130 tooth starter gear. And the bell accepts mopar starters in stock location for small block 727.

We are waiting for the first run to start and hope to have this on display at PRI.

-
Back