new best friend

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A man is sitting at the bar in his local tavern, furiously drinking shots of whiskey. One of his friends happens to come into the bar and sees him."Mike" says the shocked friend, "what are you doing? I've known you for over fifteen years, and I've never seen you take a drink before. What's going on?"Without even taking his eyes off his newly filled shot glass, the man replies, "My wife just ran off with my best friend."He then throws back another shot of whisky in one gulp."But," says the other man, "I'm your best friend!"The man turns to his friend, looks at him through bloodshot eyes, smiles, and then slurs,"Not anymore! ... He is!" :toothy10:

And if that one is not up to your liking lets try this one.
Dianne goes to the doctor, and says, "Doctor, I've got a bit of a problem. I'll have to take my clothes off to show you."The doctor tells her to go behind the screen and disrobe. She does so, and the doctor goes round to see her when she is ready."Well, what is it?" he asks."It's a bit embarrassing," she replies. "These two green circles have appeared on the inside of my thighs."The doctor examines her and finally admits he has no idea what the cause is. Then he suddenly asks, "Is your boyfriend a Harley rider?"The woman blushes and says, "Well, actually he is.""That's the problem," the doctor says. "Tell him his earrings aren't real gold.":-D

LOL those were good, thanks for the laughs!!!

Glad to bring a laugh to a few of my friends here, Its been a while for me to post any jokes so I thought I would give it a shot.:-D

And if that one is not up to your liking lets try this one.
Dianne goes to the doctor, and says, "Doctor, I've got a bit of a problem. I'll have to take my clothes off to show you."The doctor tells her to go behind the screen and disrobe. She does so, and the doctor goes round to see her when she is ready."Well, what is it?" he asks."It's a bit embarrassing," she replies. "These two green circles have appeared on the inside of my thighs."The doctor examines her and finally admits he has no idea what the cause is. Then he suddenly asks, "Is your boyfriend a Harley rider?"The woman blushes and says, "Well, actually he is.""That's the problem," the doctor says. "Tell him his earrings aren't real gold.":-D

ROFLMAO :downtown: Good one mike!!!

-
Back