New Best!!

-

416 scamp

Reaction score
We only ran 1/8 mile today do to the winds, but I had a new 1/8 mile ET. Went from a 7.02 to a 6.93 today! Also had a 1.47 60ft,which used to be a 1.55. Now just waiting to see what she will do all the way down the 1/4..Very nice turn out today for the Mopar show, and also met up with Clint (bored and stroked) today.. Heres a couple of pics from today.

Picture 144.jpg

Picture 145.jpg

good job, lookout 10's here you come. :blob:

That is one fast ride you took, I have never been down the track that fast.
6.93 and and a weely!! you got that thing hooking up. :blob:
Congratulations 416 scamp. :coffee2:

Well, it looks like based on the gain in the 60' and the 1/8 mi. et this should have been 10.82 to 10.84 1/4 mi. et *****Git R Dun*****..Looks like a great run !

Adam, I got the 1'' below first, but then decided to go with the 1'' above so I sent those back and they traded me. Only thing I had to do was pay for the shipping back to them. Very cool people to deal with..

I like how my car sits and dont want to change the ride height but would like to try the Caltrac set up on it.

IM000006.jpg

Looks like 1: belows would be perfect for mine.

e99ce1a4.jpg

I thought the cal tracs worked great with my stock springs. I dont think you will be dissapointed.. 1'' below would be perfect for you Adam..

Great meeting up with you too Brett! Hopefully next years Mopar Show I can bring the Dart up and run it. It was a fantastic show and I plan to run some kind of Mopar there next year. When the wind quits and they open the 1/4 up Brett you will get your hands on that 10 sec time slip!

Congrats on the new best ! My son was there with his Dart and he won Street. He ran between 7.40 and 7.45 all day and had a perfect .000 R/T in time trails. I didn't make it as I was in Great Lakes Ill watching my youngest son graduate Navy bootcamp. Ron

252450206.jpg

Nice work Brett !!

Sorry you had to actually "meet" Clint.......lol ...... just kidding !!

-RPM

-
Back