New brake lines

-

chodge

Reaction score
I am planning to bend my own SS brake lines on my Valaint.. Does everybody go with In Line or somebody else? Or does it matter? I am guessing it is more of the quality of work vs parts

I went with Inline. They were easy to work with ( I had a mishmash of parts and nothing lined up) after trying a couple different parts, they had me bend a pattern out of #10 solid copper wire and send it to them and they made exactly what I needed, without charging me extra. I even had them bend for clearance around my aftermarket sway-bar mounts. I didn't have bending or flaring tools. Very easy people to deal with. Though, I will be re-bending my rear brake line & fuel line to follow sub-frame connectors, rather than hugging the Rocker Panel.

I went with Inline also, bent and flared all my own lines. Line was easy to work with just make sure you have a good flaring tool. I bought all straight lines, SS fittings and clamps with the coil that goes over the line.

Thanks for the info. These things help out alot. In the front did u go under the frame with your lines or did u go through the inner fender well?

-
Back