[WANTED] New Calendars

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s a cool one.

Vintage Mopar Drag Calendar 2021 | Zazzle.com

AC1454AF-45B8-4313-94CC-CF520C0937B3.jpeg

Check with your local Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler dealer. Usually good and always free. May be classic or modern vehicles. Depends on what they do for 2021.

True, I was hoping @F_BO Calendar would make up a new one.

There’s @CudaChick1968 that sells them, not sure if she has any left.

I'm still working on it but it's coming along nicely. Several past customers were kind enough to send me great content to work with!

I will start a thread when it's done.

Thanks for the plug @Car Nut! :thumbsup:

I'm still working on it but it's coming along nicely. Several past customers were kind enough to send me great content to work with!

I will start a thread when it's done.

Thanks for the plug @Car Nut! :thumbsup:

The printer I work for has seen an enormous increase in small quantity Calendars again this year..... From all around the Country.. It tells me people still like a Calendar hanging on a wall somewhere in their life.

We just did one last week for Dodge diplomats. 2nd year doing them so even the More doors are getting love during the holidays lol....

JW

Have we ever done a Fabo calendar? Seems like remember seeing the photo contest for it but don't remember the calendar. We should do one. Is it to late to start one for 2021?

Damn, Thought maybe. Leanna would enjoy a crusty old Mopar guy I bet! LOL

Your beefcake calendar still "hangs" (ahem) over my bench Mike.
IMG_20201216_171142.jpg

It's just one of many amazing FABO Memories I've made over all these years.
You guys might not realize it, but I save everything, sometimes even the envelopes they arrive in.

Just glancing around while I wait for a famed Rocky Mountain Dash to cool off for its next color, I'm not at all embarrassed to admit getting a little misty eyed.

IMG_20201216_165431.jpg

Legendary Member @Tony Fields made those business cards up there for me and that's how they arrived.

This magnet addition to my big oven under Tony's card was from another fabulous guy taken from us much too soon, @sixpak340 (?), John Agugliaro of New York.
IMG_20201216_165705.jpg

Glossy 8x10 photos of John's Fastback Barracuda, The Mistress, adorn one of my powder storage freezers along with others sent to me from customers over the last 15 years.

IMG_20201216_165538.jpg

Your other Mac calendar is on another fridge.
IMG_20201216_165454.jpg

@RPMScott enjoyed beers and cut these 16 gauge steel signs with one of his friends at night years back.
IMG_20201216_165645.jpg

There's more in the house too.

Face it. You guys are my extended family. I adore you all and carry you with me every day. :thankyou:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back