New Canuck, hello everybody!

-

Woodys_Cuda

Ontario, Canada
Reaction score
My nickname is Woody. Been a big Mopar fan for ages. My first car was a '73 Rallye Challenger that I sold about 5 years ago. My favourite car was the late 60's Barracuda fastbacks. I recently satisfied my Mopar urge by buying a 69 Barracuda. This is a great forum (I've been lurking for awhile).

MY CAR2.jpg

Hi Woody and welcome aboard!
Lot of new members in the last little while, myself being one.
Great bunch of guys and gals. Nice car!

Thanks. Sweet Duster! Looks like you have a collection going.

Seems like a great place with lots of great info.

Great place for info, always someone willing to help.
Check out the Canadian Region forum under Abody boys and let us know your where-abouts in Ont.
Hope to see that 'Cuda at Moparfest.

Well you may know me by know and glad you joined up.
This is a great site and we are full of Canukes here.
Lot's of good info and fun folks. Enjoy Woody!!

Well you may know me by know and glad you joined up.
This is a great site and we are full of Canukes here.
Lot's of good info and fun folks. Enjoy Woody!!

Thanks Mike! Yep, seen you're an active member. Hope I can contribute too.

Oooh that is sweet. I'm a little "green" with envy. Like yourself, these are my favorite A-bodies. Everytime I see one, I get nostalgic for the ones I've had in the past. They have the unique styling that makes them different from all the others. Welcome aboard, I haven't been here long either, but this is THE place for us Abod guys and gals!

Grant

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. Sweet Dart there, Jack!

Okay on the green, I had painted my Challenger the same colour with a black stripe. So this replaced it nicely. This is the first car I bought that didn't need a ton of work. I had no choice since I f*cked up my arm & shoulder at work. No more lifting heads & transmissions for me. I was working on a FormulaS which I shouldn't had bought,had to replace every frame rail in it, along with the floors & trunk. Forward from the cowl was replaced with a Duster since all Cuda stuff would bolt up. I sure did a ton of welding. Anyways, the Formula S will be a donor car now.

So Far I've put headers on the Barracuda, and replaced the faded blck carpet which looked brown. Also replaced the gas tank.

It sure is cool to see everybody's rides here!

-
Back