New car coming!!

-

63dartman

Reaction score
Bought me a 70 swinger today for 500$ !! No visible rust on the body. Has a white top that is stretched at the seams and pulling away a little. Has a dent behind the drivers door that can be fixed. Bench seat is torn. 318 1 barrel carb? with factory air. Not sure on the rearend and such. Sorry for no pics. Can't pick it up for two weeks. Will need to tow it home since the owner says it turns over but won't start. It will be a long tow since the car is 4 blocks from my house:) Will update once I get her home.

You dog.

Sounds like a Score.

Hopefully the Engine/Trans are not fubarred, that would be a heck of a buy $ wise.

Engine doesn't matter, I have a rebuilt 318 ready to go if needed. Yeah, it has all the trim and chrome attatched and interior is pretty good except the front bench. I want to put in buckets anyway.

You Cali guys kill me. Glad it was you though .havent forgotten the deal on the spacers. Good luck with it.

Cali guy? Daredevil I'm from New Mexico. I'ts even drier here. I can store bare engine blocks and cranks in my garage without even getting any rust flashing....how did the spacers work out?

-
Back