New car

-

hypermite

Reaction score
Well, I wasn't planning on replacing my beat up 10 year old Mustang till Sept. But the local Dodge dealership was practically giving away their 2012 SXT Calibers. $14,995 minus my trade, I only financed $11,300.(sticker was $19,995) They had silver, & white, but I thought they looked best in black.

Attachments

• caliber.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 208
pretty nice for a daily driver, i bet it's good mpg and can hold a lot more stuff than the mustang when you go camping lol

Bought one in 07 and have had not a single problem with it! Not a great gas mileage car but does good. (24 city 29 hwy.) I'm still not sold on the CVT transmission but have had no trouble with it, just feels strange. It's the wifes car now and I offered to trade it in for a 12 Avenger and she said no so she loves it.

Bought mine in 08,...14 large with a lifetime warrenty,...gets 35 mpg all day long,...got 57k on it now,...i should have put a deer bumper on it tho,...I'd buy another...

Bought one in 07 and have had not a single problem with it! Not a great gas mileage car but does good. (24 city 29 hwy.) I'm still not sold on the CVT transmission but have had no trouble with it, just feels strange. It's the wifes car now and I offered to trade it in for a 12 Avenger and she said no so she loves it.

If it's anything like the CVT transmission in my friend's Saturn, light that car on fire now and run away fast!

They have a short lifespan, require special fluid (at about $19 a quart..and thats at my price with a commercial account) and are belt driven inside :wack: Oh yeah, there is a belt instead of gears to transfer power to the outputs. IIRC the belt has about a 50k lifespan, when it goes, the transmission needs a rebuild.

Got a Saturn Aura over here for the daily bs, its alright, the V6 feels peppy and gets ahead of many cars-if you get the first jump, lol

I've only been pulling 21 mpg with in thou, do got a lead foot.

Holds my bicycle great thanks to the fold down rear seat....that used to be illegal, having a truck passage in to the passenger compartment

-
Back