New Carpet Online

-

74dart

Reaction score
Where is the best place to get a good carpet online, I was looking at ebay and saw a couple different options, but I'm wanting it with the insulation underneath it, anyone know of some good places. Thanks everyone

Fit good, minor trimming at the door sills like all of them I have installed. Its Auto Custom Carpets brand so it the same as everyone else sells. Fast shipping good price. I did get the cut pile over the 80-20 loop as I think it wears and looks better.

So I can get this off ebay, or what is the website you got this from? Im not familiar with carpets so I dont know anything about the loops or anything. Thanks man

man thanks for all the help, its great, ill be ordering that today, you were an awesome help

oh and does that carpet come with the insulation underneath it, cant remember the name of the stuff but its like insulation

check out roseville chrysler jeep in roseville michigan they have a good website my carpet for my 74 swinger came from them

rock auto 74 dart, carpet, try this--http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1088760,parttype,1264

-
Back