New Challenger - deep discounts again

-

1969reddart

or is it Copper...
Reaction score
Last chance to get a deeply discounted new Challenger SXT - San Leandro, Ca. Dodge.
I bought one of these in 2020. Been a great all around car…

IMG_5928.png

I just bought a Sublime SXT with the Blacktop Package for $8000 off sticker. I love it so far.
PXL_20240317_155015164.jpg

They are having trouble selling them. I bought a 2022 Challenger scat pack back in February. Fun car to drive.

20240206_134938.jpg

Got to clear out inventory to make room for the new hurricanes

Just don't put fart cans on them! :mad: It will sound just like a fwd POS from Nissan, Toyota, Hyundai, etc
coverearsIII.png
barf.jpg

Heard that vile noise myself just the other day from an SXT

The Gen 3 Hemis don't sound much better than the V6 cars when they have loud exhaust. I hear them on the interstate about a half mile from my house making noise at night. They have a distinct sound and it ain't pleasant! That was the main reason I ditched the 5.7 Hemi swap for my 70 Duster and going back to my original plan for a 340.

They're not selling them that cheap around here. I'd like one with just about any engine, so long as it doesn't have the government shutyoudown package that's about to become mandatory.

The Gen 3 Hemis don't sound much better than the V6 cars when they have loud exhaust. I hear them on the interstate about a half mile from my house making noise at night. They have a distinct sound and it ain't pleasant! That was the main reason I ditched the 5.7 Hemi swap for my 70 Duster and going back to my original plan for a 340.
Mine does not sound like a 6cy..

-
Back