New challenger

-

1970Duster

Reaction score
On the show called "Ultimate Factories" they are doing an episode on the New Dodge Challenger, it on right now on the east coast, 10pm PST check it out!!!

Been Killer so far...

You notice they haven't brought up the new 6.4 Hemi and in some of the shots they saying "look at the challenger" and the picture is showing a chafer or 300. I thought that was kind of funny. Also for those who missed it, it should repeat again later tonight (at least that's what my tv is telling/showing me).

You notice they haven't brought up the new 6.4 Hemi and in some of the shots they saying "look at the challenger" and the picture is showing a chafer or 300. I thought that was kind of funny. Also for those who missed it, it should repeat again later tonight (at least that's what my tv is telling/showing me).

Yes it is on again at midnight central time. I just turned it on and it's half over so I set the DVR to record it later.

Thanks for the heads up about the show Duster. My wife is talking about trading in her G6 for a Chally. I sure hope she does cause I hate that little car.

Yes it is on again at midnight central time. I just turned it on and it's half over so I set the DVR to record it later.

Thanks for the heads up about the show Duster. My wife is talking about trading in her G6 for a Chally. I sure hope she does cause I hate that little car.

No problem about heads up (channel surfin caught this one!!) cool on the trade. That being said the g6 gtp with retractable hardtops are pretty neat.

After watching how the new hemis are made, someone tell me why I want a gen 3 Hemi now?

After watching how the new hemis are made, someone tell me why I want a gen 3 Hemi now?

I would but I have to see why :thumbup: Staying up to watch it and then will se if I can say why 1970Duster, I can't wait to watch it at Mid Night :)

It's fuc$*d up that the Hemi is made in Mexico then sent to Canada. No wonder we have no jobs. Nothing against Mexican people. They have to eat too.

It's fuc$*d up that the Hemi is made in Mexico then sent to Canada. No wonder we have no jobs. Nothing against Mexican people. They have to eat too.

As long as it can be sold and bought in the us, I'm all for it. Besides there is a lot of economic reasons behind why it's built this way

No problem about heads up (channel surfin caught this one!!) cool on the trade. That being said the g6 gtp with retractable hardtops are pretty neat.

Yeah they are neat. My wife's is a 2 door GT so it's not bad. I just hate little cars. No room to stretch out. Plus the seats are terrible. I have back issues and they just don't work for me. That's why I hate it.

Yeah they are neat. My wife's is a 2 door GT so it's not bad. I just hate little cars. No room to stretch out. Plus the seats are terrible. I have back issues and they just don't work for me. That's why I hate it.
Oh I get what your saying. In that case don't ever sit in a CL 55 AMG, you might want to think about trying to live in the thing!

Car is made in Canada only good thing about it...hemi is made in Mexico:pukeleft::pukeleft:...and your buying them with your hard earned AMERICAN money..so sad...make sure you keep checking your oil too...

Well I have learned today that most cars are made over sea or mexico...

They either pay an American 15 dollars an hour or cheap labor about 2-5 dollars an hour. That is how they can make better prices. Also there are more of our so called cars sold over seas than in america. Not saying I like it but understand as a business side of it.Its still our business but in their country.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS............

-
Back