New challenger

-
The Challenger remains offered in three different primary trims-Base, R/T and SRT8-that correspond to different engines, while a number of packages can help give the Challenger quite a range of possible styles and driving characteristics. The base model comes with a new-for-2011 305-horsepower, 3.6L V6 engine and 5-speed automatic transmission. For those who must have a V8, the Challenger R/T i...

ITS ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS............

That's it. It's all about money. The only defense I will give the company is they can't afford to build it here due to the demands of the unions. I personally know a guy that worked at the Ford plant in St.Louis and remember him telling me they were going on strike for higher wages and better benefits. I asked him how much he made. He only made $28 per hr. he said. BTW: he was a janitor. That plant is now closed and jobs distributed elsewhere. Don't get me wrong, I'm not totally against unions because some places are hell holes to work at but in many cases unions have driven jobs away due to their outrageous demands.

-
Back