-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparvinny

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
For sale are a pair of new AMD front and rear bumpers (w/o jack slots) for a 1970/1971 Duster. The bumpers are still in the box.

Price: $640 for the pair obo. I will consider splitting up the set and selling individually.

I can deliver to the Indy show on Saturday (3/2).

I see Jegs is selling the bumpers at $349.00 each. The bumpers that I'm listing are still new in the box (never installed). I'm listing the pair for $640 obo. If someone is local (or attending the Indy show) and does not require shipping, they are still getting a better price than Jegs. I understand that Jegs is offering free shipping on the bumpers. Are the bumpers in stock? Being drop shipped AMD (additional delivery time possible)?

All I see is they are $349 each with a $50 discount on orders over $500 Free shipping and they state … In stock ready to ship.

All I see is they are $349 each with a $50 discount on orders over $500 Free shipping and they state … In stock ready to ship.

If you want the bumpers, please send me a PM with your offer. Are you or someone you know heading to Indy show on Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back