[SOLD] NEW Comp Cams Endure-X Mechanical Roller Lifters (part #828-16).

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately ... yes. Ever considered a wicked small blck?

I`ve got a set for big blocks, used one to degree the cam in, put them in a can of new oil and sealed them up, never got back to them. take $350 if your interested. P M me :-----------bob

Too bad these don't have offsets. Looking for some new lifters.

What mopar motor will they work in? I have a 360 I want to beef up.

Darrell M.

Thanks for the answer. I have a while before I can start on my motor. Im trying too find floor pans for my 66 Dart before I go any further.

Thanks for the answer. I have a while before I can start on my motor. Im trying too find floor pans for my 66 Dart before I go any further.

Floor pans are overrated. Pretend it's a rat rod and leave'em open. You just need to wear water proof Kevlar pants. :)

I`ve got a set for big blocks, used one to degree the cam in, put them in a can of new oil and sealed them up, never got back to them. take $350 if your interested. P M me :-----------bob

Man you just hijacked the mans thread! I think you should start a new one.

Man you just hijacked the mans thread! I think you should start a new one.
did not intend to, , a guy wanted solids, he pm`d me about hyd., couple of times, kept telling him they were solids for big block.
apoligies anyway---------bob.------------------------------------------:eek:ops: they never said I was the sharpest tack in the box!

did not intend to, , a guy wanted solids, he pm`d me about hyd., couple of times, kept telling him they were solids for big block.
apoligies anyway---------bob.------------------------------------------:eek:ops: they never said I was the sharpest tack in the box!

No worries. Good luck with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back