New Cuda coming?

-
Might as well call it something else, because There is no Plymouth :crybaby:

Hmmm just speculating here but registered trademarks must be renewed approximately every 10 years so maybe it's just time to renew because Chrysler wants to hold onto the 'Cuda trademark?

I can't figure out what a new 'Cuda would be. For it to be rwd it wouldn't it have to be based on the LX? At least I don't think they would re-badge a Fiat. Yeah I know I shouldn't even mention such a thing lol.

In 2011 Chevy is bringing out the new rag top camero and a yenko version as well.
Ford is bringing out the 2011 Larry Shinoda Boss 302 Mustang tribute and a new Shelby model.

Chrysler BETTER have something new up their sleave!!

I agree with you THEY need have something better up their sleeve, but they better not rush into it and release something awful

I agree with you THEY need have something better up their sleeve, but they better not rush into it and release something awful

You mean like the ugly *** charger..don't worry ma mopar/fiat will basterdize the so-called cuda' just like everything else they rebadge,so sad they could really take some sytyling cue's from Ford...:read2::read2::read2:

Maybe just maybe they will get the cuda right.
I hope we will not be crying when it arrives

Latest rumor is this engine is going into it

Mopar Reveals New 426 Hemi Crate Engine, Other Goodies at PRI Show

This motor sports an aluminum block and heads, comes with a complete oil pan and intake manifold assembly and will retail for $13,675, when production begins later this month. Considering it cranks out a whopping 540-hp and 530 ft-lbs of torque, plus what original factory iron-block 426s go for, that’s a considerable bargain

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/...i-crate-engine-other-goodies-at-pri-show.html

There was a Mr Norms 'Cuda on display at Cruisin the Coast in Mississippi this year. I have some pics of it on my other computer I'll post later today.

-
Back