Not open for further replies.

Dubob

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
I am offering up a new 70-71 Dart 71 Demon drivers side AMD fender p/n 200-2070L. This fender was DAMAGED during shipping. The ONLY damage was to the extension where the cross brace mounts for the hood latch tray. The rest of the fender is straight. Shipping for this would be, guessing, $100-150. Its not heavy, 50 pounds, but the box is large so it would have to go freight. IF someone wants it shipped they need to make arrangements, the closest carrier I have is FEDEX. But local pickup is preferred, which would give the buyer an opportunity to make sure its what they want. It is located in Blanchester, Ohio 45107. I'm not beyond driving a little to meet someone. I'd like to get $300.00 (cash on pickup or PayPal) for this so any questions please PM me here. Thanks for looking. These are the only pictures I have at this time and if you'd like more specific pictures it will be the week end before I can get them but as I said the rest is straight.

Attachments

• IMG_1327.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_1328.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_1343.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_1345.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 224
I don't disagree but I live in the boonies. There's one a little over an hour away. May be a consideration. There are advantages and disadvantages to being out nowhere. If someone's interested may be able to work something out. Didn't think about that. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back