New Dart on the street

-

chev1171

Reaction score
Just found this site and very anxious to talk about and view discussions about A bodies. Presently have a 1970 340 Dart #'s match engine and 4 speed. FF4 color.Originally N. Carolina car Just about to start restoration. BUT just offered a 2nd 340 #'s match engine and 4 spd. TX9 color.Don't know what to do. What a delimma ???? Maybe have to buy 2nd one

Welcome to FABO! Are there any images to share with us? As for the 2nd Dart, I say buy it. The first restoration should only take you 5-6 years (if your timeline is anything like mine) and then you can start that one up right after. Just think ... you will be absolutely busy and know exactly where all your money is going for the next 10-12 years. ;-)

Hey there. Trying to figure out how to post pictures. Thanks for the welcome and hope that it doesn't take that long. Want to drive it soon

Hit the "Go Advanced" button and then hit the "Manage Attachments" button. You will then be able to upload pics from your drive.

welcome. looking forward to seeing the dart

Welcome, nice to have ya! Enjoy your new project.

pic4.JPG

Motor 3.JPG

Welcome, I am doing a complete rotis resto of a 70 swinger, bought it on valentines day 07, drove it all summer until to I pushed the juice bottom too many times and melted a couple of rings and smoked heavy. Started stripping it down just after labor day, plan to be ready soon as the snow melts. Good luck, lets see some pics.

befor car.jpg

blasting.jpg

Welcome chev1171 .
We have the best of the best tec's here and some good folks too.
You may have to down size pictures too.:salute:
Two Darts sure would make me a happy camper.
Hope you enjoy this great sit, and already picked up the other dart.:wav:

Welcome, looking forward to seeing The Dart resto pics.Id sure grab the 2nd 340 car if the price was right.

Welcome to another Canadian on this site. No matter where we are from, we all get along, it's a MOPAR thing. Where is P3P0A6? I'm in New Brunswick, Dieppe to be exact. Don't forget to visit our chat room

I'm from Northern Ontario, actually approx 25 Kms north of Sudbury in a small town of Hanmer. It is sure nice to be welcomed by all of the great people

Wow a new Canadian member.
You are in good company up there.
Hope you enjoy this great site eh!

Thanks for the welcome. Have you ever bought parts from P.G.Classics from New Brunswick?I have been compiling a list of parts for my restoration and have been thinking of buying from them.Thanks Dennis

Welcome, I am doing a complete rotis resto of a 70 swinger, bought it on valentines day 07, drove it all summer until to I pushed the juice bottom too many times and melted a couple of rings and smoked heavy. Started stripping it down just after labor day, plan to be ready soon as the snow melts. Good luck, lets see some pics.

Soon as the snow melts? That could be July.:wink: I know someone from up there, when I told him about our 2' of snow last year he described it as a "dusting" :roll:

-
Back