new dash pad in!

-

wracks71

Reaction score
i got a new dash pad from PG classics in this week,so i thought i would throw it in today. what you guys think of the black on blue? something a little different. it bolted in like a breeze,i tend to worry about repo stuff.

View attachment DSC02951.jpg

looks great man my black dash pad is PG to I LOVE IT did u get raped in shipping like I did?

Attachments

• 100_0726.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 256
YOU GUYS DO KNOW ABOUT BEA parts right here in the US right? they are a PG classics partner and the shipping is regular US shipping, no Canadian tarriffs or taxes or duty.....
You do know that right?

Hmmm

195 from PG + 35 shipping it was $26 to me on the west coast

225 from BEA + shipping

My understanding is PG isn't using FedEX or UPS anymore because of brokerage fees. Unless BEA can ship for $5 looks like ordering from Canada is less money for the same part.

Nice! How do these work? Is it a entirely new pad where you take the old one off or is it a cap that goes over the old one? I have a couple cracks on mine but I was just thinking about filling them.

Nice! How do these work? Is it a entirely new pad where you take the old one off or is it a cap that goes over the old one? I have a couple cracks on mine but I was just thinking about filling them.

It is a complete bolt on replacement cap. Unless they corrected their goof the grain in the vinyl is wrong.
How it holds up over time is still unknown also.

Very nice dash pad , pg are very close to me never purchased any thing from them but i am interested in tail light bezels fore my dart sport , did the dash pad come black?

YOU GUYS DO KNOW ABOUT BEA parts right here in the US right? they are a PG classics partner and the shipping is regular US shipping, no Canadian tarriffs or taxes or duty.....
You do know that right?

like crackedback said,it was a no brainer to me as well. BE/A was back ordered two months! dante's said call back in two weeks,who knows how long they had to wait. for an oversize package from canada for $35 i don't think that is too bad.

My pad is holding up great came black looks amazing and for my 1974 swinger could care less about the viynl pattern I got charged quite a bit for shipping but well worth the money LOVE MY DASH

-
Back