New Demon Owners

-

Gibber

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to say hello, my gf and I just bought a restored numbers matching 71 340 Demon in medium green metallic. It is being shipped from just north of Dallas and should arrive in upstate NY week after next. I look forward to being able to get info on this car, as right now my Mopar collection consists of two first generation Chargers, a 66 and 67.

Mark and Melissa
Rochester NY

0071 Demon (1).jpg

71 Demon (5).jpg

71 Demon (4).jpg

71 Demon (6).jpg

I really like the color,mainly because it's not one you see every day! Plum crazy and the like are sooo overdone that I have become a fan of unusual color choises

Nice Demon and welcome to Fabo!!

Welcome aboard Mark! Nice to see you found that sweet Demon and FABO as well ... they're both great moves on your part. :-D

I'm a little partial to that color myself.

View attachment 138212

Make yourself at home and enjoy this terrific site! You'll find everything here you could possibly want.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to learning more about A body cars, especially this Demon!

I can tell you the factory tach is very rare, Nice color, you will love how it drives compared to the B-bodys, I have a 68 RR its like being at sea when i drive it.

68 RR 383 4-speed (43) (640x480).jpg

looks like a very nice car

of course...I am partial to Demons

welcome to FABO

Great looking Demon and cool color. Welcome to FABO :cheers:

I bet you guys won't sleep until it arrives....LOL

WELCOME TO F A B O!!!!!!! I love the car. I'm kinda skewered to Demons. Man I wish mine was that nice. Anyway, post up some more pictures PLEASE.

We are anxious to get it home!! I think if it runs as well as the place I bought it from says it does, might be a two car road trip to Chrysler's at Carlisle; the Demon and my 66 Charger..... I'll post more pics after it arrives...thanks again for the warm welcome

Mark (Manual labor)

Melissa (Driver)

Ha!!

"WOW" that is one clean looking Demon, I would love to have mive restored to that condition. Everone says I wouldn't drive it if it was restored .....OH YA I would, even restored to perfection, I would still get it out and drive it like it was supposed to be driven. :toothy10:

Welcome Mark and Melissa. Very nice Demon and I'll bet she is even more pretty in person. Maybe I'll see you at logcabin this summer.

Welcome to FABO!!!!!!! I was just looking at that car a couple of days ago. The guys that restored it looked like they do excellent work. The only reason I saw it was because they had an add running in craigslist Dallas tx area. That car is sweet :D hope you guys enjoy it its a cool car

Welcome nice ride. I have a 72 myself not as nice as yours though. Congrats.

-
Back