New Dewalt Nail Gun

-

BWDart

Reaction score
New nail gun, made by Dewalt. It can drive a 16D nail through a 2 X 4 at 200 yards. This makes construction a breeze, you can sit in your lawn chair and build a fence. Just get the wife and kids to hold the fence boards in place while you sit back, relax with a cold drink, when they have the board in the right place just fire away. With the hundred round magazine, you can build the fence with a minimum of reloading. After a day of fence building with the new Dewalt Rapid fire nail gun, the wife will not ask you fix or build anything else.

SWEET!!!! Santa Pleaaaassse bring me one for Christmas.

Makes my 18 volt dewalt 18gauge pinner look puny and week is there a non- assault version available here in Canada ?:supz:

Very cool BWDart :toothy10:
It gives a new meaning to "I nailed that sucker" :-D

Memike said It gives a new meaning to "I nailed that sucker"

Yea the ranchers here in TX could drive there trucks 60 mph with someone sitting in the back shooting at the boards building a fence.
Only problem is finding someone to hold the boards
I wonder how many nails it holds?

Does it require a contractors liscense to buy one and how many fences can you bag a week lol

Memike said It gives a new meaning to "I nailed that sucker"

Yea the ranchers here in TX could drive there trucks 60 mph with someone sitting in the back shooting at the boards building a fence.
Only problem is finding someone to hold the boards
I wonder how many nails it holds?

Sheet I know plenty wetbacks lookin for work. Just go downtown and look for the big tree.

-
Back