New Dodge Challenger

-

old mopars

Reaction score
Am watching a show on the National Geographic Channel, Ultimate Factories. They did 30 minutes on the assembly of the new Challenger in Canada.
Now they are doing 30 minutes on the assembly of the Hemi engine in Mexico. I guess they had no choice but to ship the engine thru the U.S. on its way from Mexico to Canada. Hope that did not add too much expense.
I trust there is some room for Americans to buy the car, so at least our part of the process can be "Consumed in America", providing the guy that buys it has a job.

Am watching a show on the National Geographic Channel, Ultimate Factories. They did 30 minutes on the assembly of the new Challenger in Canada.
Now they are doing 30 minutes on the assembly of the Hemi engine in Mexico. I guess they had no choice but to ship the engine thru the U.S. on its way from Mexico to Canada. Hope that did not add too much expense.
I trust there is some room for Americans to buy the car, so at least our part of the process can be "Consumed in America", providing the guy that buys it has a job.

Haha, if you want a car that's made in America, buy a Toyota :glasses2:

Heard that the new 2011 dodge callenger 6 is going to have 305 HP 55 more than the 2010 ,anybody else seen or heard this .

-
Back