-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffrey356

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Still packed in original freight box, New Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth A/B/E - Body, 1960-89. It fits Dodge; charger & challenger, Plymouth; Fury, Barracuda and road runner and others with 318 c.i. and larger engines starting in 1966. If you Private msg me at jeffrey356 and leave your make, model and size engine, I can help to find if it fits your application. Griffen Performance Fit Radiator for auto transmission with built-in auto transmission cooler. Griffen Thermal Products 8-70038. Summitracing P/N GRI-8-70038. Radiator, Crossflow, Dual-Row, Aluminum, Natural, 26.5" W, 18.63" H, 3" Thickness. Upper passenger side inlet, Lower driver side outlet. Radiator cap Summitracing P/N GRI-KM84 ( $20.74 )sold separately. Bought new and never used. Still in freight box with invoice. Paid $368 new (they are going for over $400 now) and asking $140 + shipping. Picture on summitracing.com because Radiator still in box. Looks awesome and well constructed! If interested please private msg me at jeffrey356. We can discuss your address, so I can tell you what shipping would be. I can accept Paypal or USPS money order. I can give you my email on PM as well, to discuss all details needed to make transfer. jeffrey356.

Last edited:
Still packed in original freight box, New Dodge/Chrysler A/B/E - Body, 1960-89. Griffen Performance Fit Radiator for auto transmission with built-in auto transmission cooler. Griffen Thermal Products 8-70038. Summitracing P/N GRI-8-70038. Radiator, Crossflow, Dual-Row, Aluminum, Natural, 26.5" W, 18.63" H, 3" Thickness. Upper passenger side inlet, Lower driver side outlet. Includes summitracing P/N GRI-KM-70 Radiator Cap. Bought new and never used. Still in freight box with invoice. Paid $368 new and asking $140 + shipping. Picture on summitracing.com because Radiator still in box. Looks awesome! If interested please private msg me at jeffrey356. We can discuss your address, so I can tell you what shipping would be. I can accept Paypal or USPS money order. I can give you my email on PM as well, to discuss all details needed to make transfer.
May I assume it fits a 1964 Valiant?

I would take measurements of your radiator cradle and if it's close it should fit. The dimensions given are nominal, they don't have to be exactly spot on. There is an allowable tolerance. If you go to summitracing.com and provide the P/N given, you can select "will it fit my car". Other than that I can't say. They are over $400 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back