[SOLD] New early-a body dougs headers in box

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I have a set of brand-new, in-the-box Doug's headers for early A-bodys with small blocks. Part number D450. Production date June 20, 2010.

These fit Darts and Valiants 63-66 and Barracudas 64-66 with 273/318/340/360, etc. However, please do your research as they do not fit every combination of trans, shifter, starter, etc.

They sell for $767.99 bare, and $905.99 ceramic coated, when you can get them.

These ones are chrome, and I don't know if you can get them like this anymore. Doug's has been sold since these were made.

$625.00 shipped anywhere in the continental USA. Firm, Paypal only. Thank you.

Attachments

• DSCN1050.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 563
  • DSCN1051.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 543
Damn I just got screwed on a set. These are really nice man. Good price bump for you.

I hate to break it to you, but the driver's side header in that picture won't fit an early a. I think what you there is a set of Doug's D453 headers, which fit later a bodies.

Alright, I'll look into it. These came out of a sealed box, I opened it myself. The little cardboard parts box says D450 also. But I have zero experience with these so ill check further - Hopefully there is a stamping on the flange or something. Check at the shop tomorrow. Thanks

Alright, I'll look into it. These came out of a sealed box, I opened it myself. The little cardboard parts box says D450 also. But I have zero experience with these so ill check further - Hopefully there is a stamping on the flange or something. Check at the shop tomorrow. Thanks

probably boxed wrong from factory

When I had mine on my Valiant, the number 7 tube was a slip fit. Whether they still make them like that, I don't know. That was about 15 years ago.

Well, I can't find a part number anywhere on the headers. But having looked at the pictures on the summit website, I agree these are not d450s. I got these in a trade that is turning out to be a not-very-good trade.

They are obviously Small-Block Mopar headers of some kind, if anyone can ID them definitively, I'd be grateful. Thanks...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 314
If these turn out to work on small block A-body like a 73 or 74, please put me in line to buy. I'm running manual steering and 727 console shift. Paypal good. PM Sent. I am near Folsom CA. Thanks.

Mine are D450's and they have several slip joints so I think the guys are right they seem to be for 67-72.

I need some headers bad if these fit a 74 duster I may have to bit the bullet and take em if I can't sell the 340 short block

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back