New find.

-
Why , do they not work w/ the solid spacers holding the alignment against the stands ? gen 2 hemi`s all had the springs , I had decided , if I ever have to pull my heads , I`d do the springs while leaving the solid spacers between the rockers and stands . I think old kimmer said that he has a set of big block heads that way.---------------???did I miss something ?

I didn't say anything "didn't work", Bob. The comment I made was to the fact that big block rocker setups use the springs, small block rocker setups use the solid spacers.This is a small block someone obviously put springs on. I guess they'll work, but I never once seen a small block rocker set with springs......until now. That's why I said it looks like big block stuff kinda.

I didn't say anything "didn't work", Bob. The comment I made was to the fact that big block rocker setups use the springs, small block rocker setups use the solid spacers.This is a small block someone obviously put springs on. I guess they'll work, but I never once seen a small block rocker set with springs......until now. That's why I said it looks like big block stuff kinda.

Gotcha --------

-
Back