New Flow Techs w/chrome ceramic finish came today!

-

GSS340

Reaction score
Wooohoo! My new headers came in today! I had decided to bite the bullet and spring for the ceramic finish flow techs and man they look nice. Lets see if they stand up as well as they look.

100_2914.JPG

they look good! i hope you have luck in keeping them like that though. they usally always begin the slow process or rusting within a year. anywhere they nick the finish during install will rust. then if you don't run them and get them hot every so often through the winter they will rust from the inside out.....but hey who knows, maybe they are getting better with finishing them now. they will at least last alot longer then regular headers.

Ceramic coating is money well spent in my book. Keep in mind they won't be pretty forever but still a good investment.

if the car is going to not run for more than about 2 weeks at a time;
spray WD-40 on the headers.

Well, are they installed yet?? I will be very interested in how well they went in and how the fit is. Please post some pics when you are done showing all the tight spots or problem areas.

attachment.jpg

Sorry, it'll be a little bit till they go in...car still needs to be painted. I will post pics and edit the curse words that'll probably in the installation process.

Hope the small block flowtechs fit better then the big block e body ones do.

-
Back