new from B.C.

-

dodgeguy

dodgeguy
Reaction score
Just doing some resto research and stumbled across this forum, had to say hello. I'm new to the forum but not to A-body mopar's.Attached is my old Dart that I scratch built she's really a 73. The one I'm building soon is a factory E-58 Duster Burnished Red Met.w/ white tape stripes. Is anyone familiar with the colour? or what it looks like? This one had an awful accident with some hack and a spraybomb before I got her, 12 years ago. The Duster was my wife's wedding present we drove her one summer and spent the last 11 collecting resto parts and info. I'll post a pic when I've more time. Time to go for now be back soon.

dart2.jpg

Let's add one more great Canadian to the list. HI! Welcome aboard, ask away if you have questions, somebody will have the answer and maybe parts too.

Welcome aboard,
This is a great forum for information, and a great bunch of guys (and gals).

Welcome dodgeguy.
I have been enjoying learning about Canada!!
Hope you jump in and enjoy this great site.

Thanks for the welcome:thumblef::salute:, I only have time on weekends to check on things here. Hope to learn lots and maybe even share a few insights, I'm a long term A body Mopar enthusiast (grassroots type) my Darts or Dusters (I've had a few) have always been daily drivers. I get them in pretty sorry shape make them pretty then find them a new home and build another one. The building is as much fun as the driving. My wife's Duster is a keeper though (I promised).

-
Back