New, From E. Tennessee

-

Andgott

Reaction score
I'm new here, and new to MOPAR... I just bought my first this week, and she's coming home tomorrow. The story is she lived in a barn for a few decades, owned by a former Plymouth dealer.

Nothing fancy- An all original, 1965 Valiant 200. Far from perfect, but in pretty good shape. The plan is to clean it up a bit, give it a once-over, and DRIVE it!

I have been looking for a vintage car for a while, but wanted something inexpensive. I've run across a few Valiants, and finally jumped on this one. It's got a 225, and is a pretty fun little car to drive. When it comes to 'bang for your buck' it's hard to beat! It's going to be fun, and semi practical (I plan to use it on occasion to get to/from work).

I've restored a LOT of boats, and am midway through restoring a 1966 Ford F-100, but this is my first car and first Plymouth.... Should be a lot of fun.

-Andrew

Attachments

• photo-66.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 151
Welcome aboard from middle Georgia,
C

Welcome Andrew! You picked what looks like a great car to break into early A bodies. The fact that you want to clean her up and drive it on occasion is icing on the cake. Enjoy the car & this site. Plenty of helpful people and info right here...:thumleft:

Welcome from Dayton, I'm hoping to see the Valiant at the cruise in down in Cleveland.

Ah- That cruise in! I've been a few times as a spectator, I'll have to bring the car there soon, once I get her spruced up a bit!

-
Back