New From Florida

-

Blumoney69

Reaction score
Hello my name is Dan, I live in Cape Coral FL. I have recently purchased a 1969 Barracuda notchback. It is going to be my new track car once I finish it. Also own a 1973 Plymouth Roadrunner project, and drive a 2000 Dodge Dakota R/T club cab thats supercharged(my track truck at moment). This Cuda only has rust through the floorboard on passenger side, and in spare wheel tub. Which I need a good patch panel for that front passenger side. The trunk I am cutting out, and boxing in for a 5 gal fuel cell. If any of you guys from FL know of a good shop on west coast to weld in a 10 point cage/subframe connectors/spring relocation kit, please point me their way. Also hunting a 8 3/4 rear that will be shipped, or locally in FL. Thank you for reading. Dan

Welcome to the site. Great bunch of people. You will enjoy.

We (G&D Musclecarparts) are located in Orange Park,Florida which is near jacksonville. We sell cars and parts fora living so if you need anything feel free to drop me a line and ask.

welcome from a fellow 69 notch owner. Are you stripping all the interior out and if so what color ? I may be interested

Welcome Dan.
Sounds like you are all Mopar and have some great thing to do to your barracuda, Keep us updated and enjoy.

Welcome Dan.
Sounds like you are all Mopar and have some great thing to do to your barracuda, Keep us updated and enjoy.

I try to stay all Mopar, but I have to confess, I have a 01 silverado ext cab 1500 with the 5.3 that I tow my Dakota to race track on, and has towed all my project mopars around. So dont scold me to bad lol. Dan

I want to thank you all for the warm welcome to this site, I have been cruising it for acouple weeks gathering info on the do's and don'ts with these cars, and this has to be one of the best sites for information I've been on. Thanx again. Dan

'69 Barracuda notchback...beautiful car indeed. I ought to know, I have a '67. :yawinkle:

Welcome to FABO. :hello2:

Are there any good Mopar clubs in the South and or West areas of FL? I am always down for some cruise's/ car shows. I would love to meet up with some fellow mopar fans, granted it will be the R/T Dakota that I will show up with. Atleast for a year till the Barracuda is done. Dan

SGBARRACUDA said:
That is because alot of people want one but don't want to pay what they are worth?

Yeah, you're right about that, Roy. My comment was more directed to the fact that you seem to have an uncanny ability to find these things in the first place...which of course I'm appreciative of since I have one of your diffs under my Gold car...

Blumoney69 - The Manasota Mopar Mopar Club down in Bradenton is the only club south of Tampa that I've heard of - and I know NOTHING about them...

Ray

Welcome aboard Dan! This place has the best people, cars and tech advice you'll find anywhere and we're glad you've decided to become a part of it. Post a few pics of your rides when you can.

And if you find an 8 3/4 that has to be shipped, call me. I'll turn ya on to my favorite shipping guy down there by you. He blows doors on the other places, especially on heavy stuff.

Pictures of the ol Barracuda when I brought her home 3 weeks ago. Dan

Picture2441.jpg

Picture2436.jpg

Picture2435.jpg

Welcome Dan ! Palm Bay Here ! Check out the chat room too, usually a group of us there at some point of the evenings.

Yeah, you're right about that, Roy. My comment was more directed to the fact that you seem to have an uncanny ability to find these things in the first place...which of course I'm appreciative of since I have one of your diffs under my Gold car...

Blumoney69 - The Manasota Mopar Mopar Club down in Bradenton is the only club south of Tampa that I've heard of - and I know NOTHING about them...

Ray

Ahh 10-4, I just realized who you are. Man I'm getting old. How you doing Ray. I try and buy up all I can afford when it comes to A bodies that I can afford. I'm looking at a 273 auto 67 Barracuda right now that I'm tring to buy.

-
Back