New from GA

-

wh23g3g

Reaction score
I just got a 1965 Plymouth Valiant 200 4DR today. I'm in Northern GA. I'm currently finishing a 73 Charger which is my number one priority because I've had it for 5 years. My Charger is a non-original 400-4bbl, with 727 column shift, and 8.75 rear with 3.91 posi. So it's a big change to get a 4 door with a Slant Six, don't even know if it's a 170 or 225, and no power brakes or power steering or A/C. But I'm looking forward to playing with this little Valiant. I was going to salvage it, but it's not missing much so we decided the same day we intentionally bought it for salvage to keep it. It's missing 1 door panel, and the air cleaner is all I can see for now. So now I hope I won't annoy with posts. I don't go for perfect restorations because I plan on driving my cars but I do like factory appearing.

Welcome to the site, glad you didn't salvage the car, especially if its complete. They're becoming harder and harder to find these days. Be sure to post pics of it and the Charger, we love car **** here.

-
Back