new from ky 1968 dart

-

jdehart

1968 dodge dart
Reaction score
whats up been looking at site for awhile.love mopar.i have a 68 dart me and my dad built it almost 20 years ago.weve put 100 000 miles on it.even though its the third motor.we started with 318 then 360 now 340 40 over jheads 202 vaves headers alum intake 650 double pumper.727 355 posi.it is a 98 dodge tri color it changes from blue black purple.black interior.we put sway bars on both ends.rally sbp wheels.it has been in the garage un touched for the last 4 years.ive gotin it out this week.and started it changed oil,and got it almost cleaned up.im taking it today to put new exhaust on it gass packs and2quarterpipes all the way out.original type tips.we got 20 years out of the last set.that was good considering they was off a donar car.it has a gts hood.put new mirros on yesterday.we have a lot of parts weve collected over the years.im going to start cleaning the garage here before long.ill get pics soon.thanks for the site got me motivated to get her straightened out.:burnout:

Hay there jdehart :cheers: jump on in and enjoy this great site :coffee2: Welcome aboard :glasses7:

Always room for a 69 dart and someone else with the same sickness that we have.
You know old cars!
Welcome!!!!!!
I love to see some pictures of your car rusty or restored we love them all!
69s are my favorite!

Welcome.

I bought a 68 Dart GT convertible about a year ago with a 1971 360 that has a stout cam.
I need to replace the leaky headers that have one of the pipes touching the oil pan. Sounds like you have had a lot of experience with the 360 in your car.

Any suggestions?

-
Back