new from nc

-

Ryan

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm Ryan from NC, I joined hoping to help my Dad with his dream! He had a 69 Dart gts as his first car he bought himself, was green. I'm hoping I can find him one or a project we can work on together. He's spent his life making sacrifices for the family and hasn't had much. Well its time I try to give back!!! If I could pick my dad he would have been it!!!!

Thanks a lot! I have a couple cars I'm trying to sale to make this happen. Maybe I can find someone with a gts that wants a bad a$$ camaro!

Welcome Ryan and I agree with AbodyBomber, what a great attitude. I am in the Raleigh area, so how far away are you?

Welcome to A bodies and what a great thing to do for your dad.

Thanks! I'm in Forest City, between Asheville and Charlotte.

Ryan, looks like we're about 4 hours apart. Let me know if you need anything. There are some great shows and cruise-ins here in Raleigh. Might find some interested buyers for one of your cars.

Jim

Thanks! I'm in Forest City, between Asheville and Charlotte.

I'm also a Ryan from NC :) My wife was born in Ellenboro and we currently reside in Cornelius (just north of Charlotte).

Good luck with your dream. It sounds like a great one to me.

Thanks a lot guys, I'll post a couple pics of stuff I have for sale, maybe someone on here will be interested. I would trade my camaro for a 69gts, which I have over 50k in

I'm also a Ryan from NC :) My wife was born in Ellenboro and we currently reside in Cornelius (just north of Charlotte).

Good luck with your dream. It sounds like a great one to me.

I've got a lot of friends in ellenboro! Yeah its his dream, he always talks about his 69gts he had so I think I should part with my toys to help

100MEDIAIMAG0355.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG1110.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG1107.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG1071.jpg

Welcome from Texas. That looks like a bad azz Camaro street car and a cool old Caddy. Your motativation to give back to your dad is awesome.

Welcome from Texas. That looks like a bad azz Camaro street car and a cool old Caddy. Your motativation to give back to your dad is awesome.

Thanks! The camaro is a street/strip car, makes around 1,000, both are for sale!

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Shop Driver Side Front 3 Qtr 2.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 85
-
Back