New from Oklahoma

-

Joker

Reaction score
Just picked up a 1970 Dodge Dart. No rust anywhere.

Happy to find this group, my sons and I will need a ton of help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 226
Welcome to FABO from Sunny Florida.
There are tons of great people with a lot of information.
Thats a great lookin dart you have there awesome color combo.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 187
Great looking Dart you have. Welcome to FABO, the best Mopar site on the web, bar none. More pictures would be great, and tell us more about the Dart.

Welcome from Lawton, Have got a lot of good info from these people.

welcome from collinsville, great intertainment on this forum, but you must make your own decisons cause some of the B.S. on here ain`t right.
a lot of good info :read:tho!--------------bob

Welcome! From Oklahoma myself but live in Wichita now. You'll find this site MORE than useful for anything you can think of.

Thanks everyone. This car was bought as a project for my youngest boy (14). Found a few Darts but usually pretty rough with rust. Then came across this girl. Story is the guy I bought her from only had her for 4-months and wife said he had to get her out of the garage...few hail storms here lately I believe promted the demand. The owner before that had died 3-years ago and car was sitting in workshop. He was building her to race. Hood and trunk have the inner frame cut out and hood pins. Gas tank replaced with fuel cell. Column shifter removed to hurst floor shifter. Car is original paint and no rust. Minor dents and dings. Vinyl top is great shape with only couple very small cuts (not sure we will keep it tho). Original engine from sticker appears to be a 318 but replaced with a 360 which is not in the car. Hooker long tubes and exhaust. The plan is to rebuild the 360 to freshen it up. And do a general restore as father son project. Should be fun. The tires have good tread but are 18-years old...car has not been driven much if at all in last 20years.

Hoping not too big a project. We will start a restoration thread with pics keep everyone posted.

Tornado was south of us. Horrible, did effect some our friends. Oklahoma has pulled together and with prayers, start healing and rebuilding.

Bit of a mopar family here too... We have a 2011 Jeep Rubicon, 2011 RT Challenger and a 2012 SRT Challenger. Joker name is to help this guy remember login for this and challenger forums.

You can check out Joker at my Facebook/srtjoker

Howdy from tulsa ! You need any thing let me know (not parts) I aint got any dart stuff that new lol Ive got a 65 barracuda

I'm just down the road in Chickasha. Welcome.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 149
Welcome aboard! That's one SWEET Dart -- love the color combo! Hope you and your sons get settled in quickly and enjoy.

-
Back