New from tn

-

mopar410

Reaction score
Hello everyone,new to this site.I've trolled for about a week and I can already tell there is alot of good helpful ppl here alot like the other site I belong to chargerforums(I have an 06 torred Daytona Charger).I'm new to the restore game but a long time mopar fan.My first mopar was a 72 satellite back in 89 with a 318 that I put a three duce on.that car is gone but I still and the intake setup.Been mopars every since funny thing is they have all been red or black till 2 weeks ago when a bought a 70 dodge dart which is hemi orange,Oh the satellite was orange also.I'm 42 so I've had a 1/2 4x4 360,a 84 daytona 2.2,a 90 daytona 2.5 turbo those are gone but I still have a 96 cirrus,97 2500 5.9 gas,2000 ram halve ton,06 charger and an 08 grand caravan.My 15 year old son wants the dart drivable by the end of next may...wish me luck as I'll be doing nearly all the work myself.here is a few pics
SAM_0682.jpg

SAM_0659.jpg

Welcome to fabo. Your dart looks pretty solid. Good luck with the build.

Attachments

• P7110053.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 153
Thanks guys.The car is solid other than a few spots and the engine seems to be complete atleast for a couple years lols.My biggest dilemma is wheather to go original on the body trim or remove it and add the balck stripe across the trunk.

Hay if i told my dad that i wanted it running by a time .... u know what he would say........ get ur but to work i aint doing it all lol ...... but really im happy my dad made me start doing the work .....any way im sure u will love it here hit me up any time

Hay if i told my dad that i wanted it running by a time .... u know what he would say........ get ur but to work i aint doing it all lol ...... but really im happy my dad made me start doing the work .....any way im sure u will love it here hit me up any time

Oh hes working on it,Alot of young elbow grease is going in to the sanding stage and other stuff.Thanks for the invite.

BTW I dont have a stroker motor that I know of I haven't taken the motor aprt to see what it's got but it does a little lope in the cam.My screen name is from the max c.i.d. of the "world of outlaw"cars,I've been useing that screen name for years.

Oh hes working on it,Alot of young elbow grease is going in to the sanding stage and other stuff.Thanks for the invite.

BTW I dont have a stroker motor that I know of I haven't taken the motor aprt to see what it's got but it does a little lope in the cam.My screen name is from the max c.i.d. of the "world of outlaw"cars,I've been useing that screen name for years.
That good to here btw ive never had a dart they have a been plymouth vals and barracudas oh wate i did have one dart for 20 mins lol so i get the name thing lol :cheers:

Welcome to FABO! Good idea putting tools in the boys hands-he'll definitely appreciate the Dart more if he's sweated blood over it, and he will never forget the time you spent with him.

Welcome! Another volunteer! Get you Mopar fix this weekend in Lebanon TN the Music City Mopar Club puts on a good show.

Craig

Welcome! Another volunteer! Get you Mopar fix this weekend in Lebanon TN the Music City Mopar Club puts on a good show.

Craig
My first 2 posts were in your motor pulling thread and I was going to ask where in TN you was.I'm 30 miles north in Lafayette maybe I'll see you down there only thing is I'll be pretty busy this weekend.

Welcome to FABO! You're gonna' love it here! Best damn group of people out there! One word of advice..... Play nice! Or we will bite back! LOL

Thanks guys and 4mulasvaliant I'm watching you:hello2:

Welcome aboard!! Solid looking car you've got there!!
Thanks it is pretty solid one spot thru the upper firewall and some surface rust over the rear wheels other than that is rust free the top was put on before I got it,I think a tree limb fell on it because the windshield is missing but the rear glass is there and the left rear lower quarter was replaced and the motor seems to be strong,they spent some money on bolt ons so I think its done good so I'm in fairly good shape.

Welcome aboard this great gathering of MoPar folks and outstanding tec's to enjoy.:cheers:
Yes sir!! you have a great start going on there 8-)8-)
A welcome from Northeast Arkansas :coffee2:

How funny… from Virginia, also new, also have an 06 charger (top banana) and a 71 project dart. We’re like Mopar brothers that have never met!

Attachments

• Photo07291450.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 92
How funny… from Virginia, also new, also have an 06 charger (top banana) and a 71 project dart. We’re like Mopar brothers that have never met!
From one new guy to another welcome.Check out chargerforums.com for a bunch of good ppl with great info on your LX.I'm daytona torred on there.Oh nice cars you have.

Welcome to FABO from another Volunteer State Resident.
Craig, aka my5thmopar, is right about the Music City Mopar Club's Annual Show. Worth going to if you find time to do so.

-
Back