New from West Texas

-

redlined

Reaction score
Umm. Howdy. Think I'll mostly lurk a little more until I get to know you guys and vice versa. I haven't owned an A-body for quite a while, but the bug's been there to get another one. The last was a 440 powered '70 Duster.

Have my eye on four different A-bodies, undecided as of yet. Rough but complete matching # '73 340/auto Dart Sport, even rougher '70 Dart, equally rough '68 Dart, or a $200 scant-6 '74 Duster, which of the four is in the best shape. {And cheapest by far}

Anyhow, see you in the funny papers. :-D

I'd get the 73 and also the 74 just for parts for the 73

Welcome from San Antonio! Went out to Odessa with my nephew's H.S. Football team a few years ago, pretty neat. Do you know Mike Pool over at Neal Pool Reker's there? Real good guy.

Thanks for the welcome fellers. My mother in law lives in Houston. If you see smoke and flames, it's the devil herself, run for the hills.

I've met Mike Pool once, when the wife crashed my pickup. Hope you didn't have to meet him outta neccessity so to speak.

Thanks for the welcome fellers. My mother in law lives in Houston. If you see smoke and flames, it's the devil herself, run for the hills.

I've met Mike Pool once, when the wife crashed my pickup. Hope you didn't have to meet him outta neccessity so to speak.
Naw, I'm in the same business. Me and him are Heavy Duty instructors for TTSA. I'm gonna raz Mamie about crashing! I guess if you are gonna crash it helps if your husband owns a towing company!

Hey welcome to FABO!! If you ever need anything locally. I live right there in Lovington, NM. Most of my cars and parts are in Hobbs. Its great to see someone who's not 5 hours away or more.

Welcome aboard ... from just another one of the 'fellers' around here. ;-) Good luck with the search! Keep us posted and don't be afraid to ask for input.

Welcome, You Can't Go Wrong with Any Mopar !!!:cheers:

That 340 Dart sounds interesting if it isn't too far gone.

-
Back