New from Winnipeg, MB

-

Darkhawk440

Reaction score
Hi all, you've got a great site here with tons of info on A Bodies. I love it! I'm from winnipeg, mb, canada. I'm a converted GM guy. I swithed over to ma mopar about 15 years ago and have been having a blast. I've just finished my son's 68 Sport Fury and am starting the resto on my 73 Cuda. At the same time I'm looking for a 67-69 dart for my wife. We have a 63 valiant but we really love the Darts.

welcome aboard how are things in the paris of the prairies?

Welcome from the Wolseley area!! We NEED pics!!! There was a couple of rag top 69's for sale here in Winnipeg not so long ago. Did you look at them?

:cheers: wow I'm blown away by how many FABO members are in MB. thanks for the warm welcome. I didn't see the 69 ragtops. I must have missed them. I'm just in the process of building a shop at my house. I used to work out of my brother in laws garage but I could only do that on weekends. I'll post some pics tomorrow. Any leads on driver 67-69 darts would be appreciated. A guy in brandon has a 68 /6 ragtop but it looks a little rough. I would prefer a driver because I could hit a section at a time over the winter and still drive it in the summer.

-
Back