New front sway bar install

-

71DartGuy

Reaction score
I posted some of this in another thread but I'll put it here for anyone with questions. I finished putting on the ACO-150 on my 70 dart last week. I was surprised to find that it did work without having to swap my spindles from side to side. The only clearancing I did was to grind off the corner on the angle brackets that mount to the lower shock bolt. Made a big difference in the handling and was well worth the $150 from Summitt Racing. Let me know if anyone would like to see some pics or has any ?'s.

Mike

this is the sma esway bar that me and the addco guys sorted out a few years ago when i was living in linville. they keps telling me the 72 down style would not fit with the 73 up brakes on the correct sides. we mounted one up, and there it lives to this day. we did have to round the edges of the sway bar tabs, but it was alright. i thought they had made the changes to their catalog by now to reflect this information.

Michael

Alright, here it is. I've been a little slack getting these pics but it was nice and warm today so I took the Dart out for a little stroll after dinner and snapped some pics.

100_0642.jpg

100_0643.jpg

100_0644.jpg

100_0647.jpg

-
Back