New Glass All Around

-

PA65Dart

Reaction score
I want to get new glass (windshield, vent, front door, rear door) for my 1965 Dodge Dart convertible.

I am looking for a smoked tint. I have seen green tint or clear.

Anybody know where I can get the smoked tint?

Thanks in Advance

I want to get new glass (windshield, vent, front door, rear door) for my 1965 Dodge Dart convertible.

I am looking for a smoked tint. I have seen green tint or clear.

Anybody know where I can get the smoked tint?

Thanks in Advance

Green tint and clear are "Stock as made from the factory" colors, If you want a Smoked,mirrored or tinted color it is going to be aftermarket.
Or you could pay a "Tinter" to do the side windows and top band of the windshield (cheaper than new glass by far). and yes they can get a brown or smoked grey tint. The redish tint looked sweet on the one "tinters" caddy, a red with a bright white top and interior 66 DeVille convertible that drives around here in central Florida.

I just saw an installed a set of brown tint custom cut glass into the side windows of a 64 Lincoln 4 door convertible that a person has asked about a new custom color top(wants a brown tint rear plastic curtain, we CAN get smoked tint for the rear) estimate for . So I know they can be made,but where? I'd call some glass shops in your area and see if they have any ideas where to get the custom colors.

I replaced all the glass i my '70 E-Bodie with tinted glass from AMD. I then had the best rated shop in our area tint it all with their lightes tint before I put it back in. It came out perfect for my tastes, but it was a challenge getting it all back in without scratching it.

Thanks 66Dvert - I guess I should get o the phone instead of always searching the web

Thanks jbc426 - I was trying to avoid the professional "tinter" - I do not seem to have any luck with the person getting it right and you are correct that installation would be a pain

-
Back