New grill for the Predator

-

OUTLAW

Master of All Mopars
Reaction score
I just threw this in the car to see what it looked like and BOY what an improvement ! really give the old Cuda a fresh new look. I still have to bang out a couple dings in the surround and install turnsignals... But what a difference and it only cost $18 to do both sides

Expanded metal?

Got rid of that ugly marker light (god I hate that thing!) and while this looks pretty good, it seems to be missing........... something.....<shrug> I do like it though. :D

Does kinda give it that full grille look like the 69's. I'm still 50/50 on it but don't let my opinion sway ya lol

I like it, but as stated above it needs something. How about contrast - painting the inside of the bezel silver like the factory. It will punch up the chrome detailing. Or maybe a thin chrome bar/spear running horizontally in the center. Just thoughts :)

Grant

Thinking of this

grille.jpg

If you paint the part that turns in ( was argent ) same as body color the outer edge will look like a seperate piece.
The signal fixtures can look different too.
parklampb4andafter.jpg

It is polished aluminum and It is just setting there for right now. I plan on accenting it and hiding the turn signal to show from behind when lit- still have lots to do to it such as finish the edges with a small rubber strip

-
Back