New Guy from Canada

-

74duster360

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Great site! I have been dropping in here for a few years now,
and am finally registering because the car is going back on the road this summer after a 10 year rest. I just built a new motor for it and have it back from the dyno. It's a factory 360 duster with original paint and 14,000 miles,
and only ever been used as a street cruiser/weekend racer. Looking forward
to swapping tips and stories with everyone.
:cheers:

Welcome, be sure to get some pics up on here eh, everybody love car pics:cheers:enjoy your time spent here.

Welcome to this great site 74duster360.

I sure do enjoy yall Canadians on this site,
Seem's yall have some daddies up there.

I will pick up the first one Sid :drinkers: if he will show us his duster:cheers:

Thanks for the welcome guys. I will post some pictures as soon as i get it
figured out. In the meantime a little about the car, i am the third owner and
know the second quite well. I know of the original owner but have never met him. The drive train has been changed a fair bit, with an 8 3/4 with 4:56 gears (the original 8 1/4 i have in the garage with less than 1000 miles from new) transmission has a cheetah reverse manual valve body and my new 360. The motor made 520 hp. at 6250 and 495 tq. at 4500, i think we may
have got another 10 to 20 hp. but dyno time was short.
I have been playing with 340,s and 360,s for 35 yrs. now and this is my 3rd
Duster. Also had a 70 Swinger 340,(back in the 70s but some old lady hit me and totalled it) :sad7: I really loved that car. My other car weakness is Corvettes, sorry guys, and have always had at least one of each. Anyways
more stories if you want to hear them.

-
Back