New guy from Gainesville, Fl

-

71 Scamp

Sick Boy
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I just found this forum while searching for parts for my 71 Scamp. A tree limb fell and broke my windshield, dented my hood, and took a gouge out of my vinyl top... It's been a rough week.

This is a great site. Thanks!

These pics were taken before the tree limb incident.

scamp 1.jpg

scamp 4.jpg

scamp 2.jpg

Hey 71 Scamp,Welcome to the forum!Nice lookin car ,tree limbs suck.

Welcome......lots of good info here.
Jim

Real nice Scamp, Welcome to the best forum on the net- bar none-. :cheers::cheers:This is more family than forum. Hope you find the parts you need sorry for the tree incident.
Bruce

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I just found the thread about memike getting his car stolen and how generous everyone here was. I see what you mean by "more family than forum".

Sorry about the damage to your car. Hope that you get her fixed before long. Welcome to FABO!

Hey, Try Safelight Glass, they had a windshield for my 73 Duster. Fellow Floridian... Palm Bay Here

Eric

Welcome..That's a harsh opener!! To bad, nice looking wheels. I Hope that chunk of tree burns "really" good.

Welcome! You will like it here.:-D We had an ice storm 2 yrs. ago that caused a maple to come crashing thru my shop roof. Yup, It got the angry STIHL treatment & is now waiting for its turn in the fireplace!!

Welcome 71 scamp.:cheers:
Yep!! we have the best of the best tec's here and some real good folks.
I hope you get everything you need to get that fine scamp back on the
road and looking like it douse in your picture.:happy10:

I hope that chunk of tree burns really good. you so funny Jimmy boy.:-D

-
Back